Female – 75, 95, 115, 135
Male – 135, 165, 195, 225
Female – 95, 115, 135, 155
Male – 165, 195, 225, 255
Female – 115, 135, 155, 175
Male – 195, 225, 255, 285
The goal of the Ladder is to accumulate as many points as possible, as a team, within 2.5 minutes.
Each lane will have 4 male bars and 4 female bars. 1 of each per quadrant. The bars increase in weight moving down the GRID.
The bars in the first quadrant are worth 1 point when successfully lifted. The bars in the 2nd are worth 2 points, 3 in 3rd, and 4 in 4th.
- In each lane, only one Player at a time may be in play on the Ladder.
- No succeeding Player may leave the Start Zone to enter the ladder until the previous Player has crossed into the Finish Zone.
- A Player on the Ladder may attempt to accumulate as many points (with a maximum of 10 points) for their team as possible by choosing which bars to attempt to lift. Males may only lift male bars, females may only lift female bars.
- A Player may start anywhere on the ladder and may skip any bar, but may only move forward through the ladder. A Player is permitted only one lift attempt per bar.
- Players must alternate by gender: each Player entering the ladder must be of a different gender than the prior Player. A Player is not required to attempt a lift (may run through) as long as adhering to the gender alternation rule.
Player obtains a bottom of squat position (hip crease below horizontal plane of top of knees) while supporting the barbell in the front rack position.
Player must obtain a fully standing position while elevating the barbell from the shoulders to a position directly overhead in one fluid motion.
The repetition is counted when the Player successfully achieves a fully standing position, with barbell directly overhead:
- hips open
- elbows and knees fully extended
- barbell over the midline of the body
- feet stationary, parallel and directly below the hips
- heels on the ground